Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Coffee and DM's

 I woke this morning to a dm from a Maron fan.  They wanted to make sure I knew that Mr. Snake would once again be making his way into theaters later this year.  Three things stood out for me, as I read their words over coffee. 

First, was this person under the impression that I believed Maron would no longer be voicing that character his child fans send him drawings of?  He is currently touring this country, where children are no longer restricted from most of his audiences.  This man has unencumbered access to groom any child he wants, and there are even parents who are excited to bring their children to see this man.  A majority of his most recent acting entries listed on IMDB are specifically created for children.  Want to shock me?  Send me a dm if children ever start being protected from having this predator marketed to them.

Second, I would hazard a guess that this dm writer has taken part in berating the Catholic church for their practice of hiding and protecting their sexually predatory priests.  But perhaps I am wrong.  Maybe this person is just as gleeful when these predatory priests are allowed continuing access to groom children.

Third.  My living abusers are all still free and have access to children, with only one exception. The one person I witnessed rape another child when I was 5, did do a handful of year's prison time in the early 2000s for sexually abusing children in the late 90s. 

I already know these sexual predators are not being stopped.  It's a lesson I have watched in action for 58 years.  If sexual predators were being stopped, instead of being given access to children through their lines of work, my blog wouldn't exist.

I write this blog, since last April 26, because this man is a present danger to young sexualized afab children, to child survivors of CSA, to young survivors who have been diagnosed with BPD and suffer from SH and SI, survivors who suffer from addiction and are often in recovery.  I write this blog for the parents who have thanked me for gathering this information and making it easier to find, because they had no idea who was behind the voice of a character their children liked.  I write this blog for the past victims, who are thankful I am saying what they can't. When this 60 yr-old man is no longer endangering children, when he is no longer free to draw in and coerce the children he views as potential targets, my posts about him will stop:

Children






No comments:

Post a Comment

Call the NAMI Helpline at
800-950-6264
Or text "HelpLine" to 62640