Monday, September 9, 2024

"I'm curious about children's books."


"Like, I'm curious about children's books."  Marc Maron, on today's WTF episode, at 1:25:44.

This old sexual predator is worming his way into more interaction with/around/regarding children, and no one is protecting any children from him.  A man who has spent 35+ years publicly saying he wants to fuck teen girls, a man who exposed his genitals on the Delores Roach set, is focusing more on children. He is doing it because he can.  Because, just like my pedo adventist school principal, he knows nobody cares about sexualized children, and society will keep handing him the bodies of female children, and blame those children, while he keeps grooming more.

Society never spoke up for me.  My church, my family, no one ever spoke out for me.  Fuck that.  I will never be silent.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Call the NAMI Helpline at
800-950-6264
Or text "HelpLine" to 62640