Thursday, October 19, 2023

Marc Maron's response to my emails

Once again, Maron's intro to his podcast today is about children.  He is explaining how he is safe for children and teens.  Marc Maron is responding to my emails.  For the 8 months I wrote him emails from August of 2022 to this past April, trying to ask him to stop harming sexualized girls, he never once responded to my emails with any words at all.  He or his handlers responded by removing some of the proof of his predatory sexual behavior from online.  But he never once acknowledged my words to him about a very pervasive and deeply damaging subject.  Now, over a year later, he responding with his words and behavior.  He is purposely telling people that children are safe in his audience.  

I wrote to Mr. Maron from a place of deep pain, similar to the pain Maron has expressed about the antisemitism he has witnessed and experienced.  I told him the truth about the hell sexually trafficked children, sexually abused children, go thru.  How such abuse caused a lifetime of me being harmed by men who sexually exploit girls who have been damaged by such awful abuse.  He has not once responded with any compassion.  The reason I tried sending him emails in the first place, something he encourages his audience to do, is because I was speaking up for mentally compromised girls being hurt by his exploitation, girls now young enough to be his granddaughters.  I believed he would realize his behavior was harmful.  I believed he would care about sexually abused children.

He is responding to my emails, now, but not with compassion, or honest self-reflection.  He is saying things to his audience to bring more children into his sphere.   He is conning parents into seeing him as a man who is safe for children.  He knows most of his audience does not know his 30+ years of targeting damaged teen girls. He also knows most of his audience has no idea what I am trying to say about how damaging child sexual abuse really is, and how sexual re-exploitation makes it so much worse.   He knows that most parents are unaware of the teen girls Maron has left suicidal, the girls he has tried to sponsor in recovery, the girls who are left in crisis when he is done with them.  They don't know about the girl he flashed on set last year.  He is actively grooming his audience to see him as safe for children and teens.  

Maron's current words are hurting me, as I think of the girls he is, and will, damage and leave in crisis in the future.  He is very aware that my heart is hurt by his current words.  I know what sexualzed girls have gone thru, and will now go thru even more, as this man publicly makes himself appear safe for children.

My words will never be able to protect Marc Maron's current and future victims.  He has an audience he knows he can con.  He knows my heart aches, as he is publicly talking about children in his current intros.  Intros where he no longer brags about, but instead actively hides, the sexualized teen girls he grooms and fucks.  He hides his decades of drawing in teen girls.  

The damage Maron's victim this past April did to herself as he ignored her pleas, was a type of violence.   The gun in her possession, and her suicidal words, were potentially extremely violent.  The damage Maron did to her was deeply damaging to her.

It hurts, this second as i type, because Maron knows I am sitting here after hearing today's intro, with a constricted chest and a lump in my throat, having to realize this is how Marc Maron is responding to my emails, responding to the hell of my life as a trafficked child.  This man knows I am hurting even more right now because of what he is saying and doing.  This is how Marc Maron responds to a person who has gone thru the hell I lived.  

Marc Maron has no compunction about harming any victims of child sexual abuse.  


2 comments:

Call the NAMI Helpline at
800-950-6264
Or text "HelpLine" to 62640