Friday, June 16, 2023

Age and gender identity

Someone wrote that I must have an issue with "old men getting to fuck young p****."  Happy to clear this up, for anyone reading my posts here.

I have seen relationships between people of all gender identities that appeared to be healthy, where age differences seemed to be a non-factor.  When adults are interacting in an honest and non-predatory manner, with others they respect and care about, age and gender identity don't seem to matter all that much at all.  When adults interact honestly, and no predator/prey dynamic is involved, I don't give a shit what any of them are doing.  It's none of my damn business.

I have lived a life deeply affected by childhood sexual exploitation, and the continuous re-exploitation that occurred every time I tried to get help from those very folks society tells survivors to go to for help.  I have been approached by countless old-ass predators who spot people like me and move in for the kill.   I have had to hear the horrendous childhood I went thru be diminished and invalidated over and over, by the fucked up phrase, "daddy issues."  I have had to experience the nightmare of realizing my childhood was an actual aphrodisiac for older male predators around me.  I have been spotted, targeted, groomed, and misused, directly because of the damage childhood sexual abuse did to me.  And I have had to witness other sexualized children go thru these exact same experiences. In this patriarchy, old men, men seen as respected members of society, are free to joke about, lie to, target, groom, and re-exploit sexually abused children.  So, yeah, I got issues with those old-ass predators, who have honed their sexually exploitive behaviors over the course of decades, at the expense of mentally, emotionally, and physically abused and damaged children with BPD.  Children, who end up carrying all the blame.  

Predators of any gender identity piss me off.  Sexually exploited children from every gender identity break my heart.  My personal experiences give me the knowledge to write about my exploitation and re-exploitation from my specific viewpoint.  This means my writing will be more focused on cis female children being S/A'd and then re-exploited by mostly old male predators.  That is what I have mostly experienced.  But I despise all sexual predators, and my heart hurts for every sexual abuse survivor who has no way to protect themselves from those asshole predators.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call the NAMI Helpline at
800-950-6264
Or text "HelpLine" to 62640