Friday, September 15, 2023

More of Maron's recent words




Maron was on a number of podcasts during 2023, and this is just a small example of things he said regarding his behavior.  These clips are from Bialik Breakdown Podcast, Dopey Podcast, Not Cool Podcast, Anniewood Podcast, The Blocks Podcast, and a recent Maron IG Live.

There are some moments worth noting, although each clip is informative on its own:  

Maron mentions himself and his mother being too young to understand themselves at the same ages of many of the girls he draws in and leaves much worse off. 

On the Dopey Podcast, Maron is asked if he sponsors anyone.  He says "No," and lists reasons that somehow have never stopped him from sponsoring mentally compromised girls.  After listening to the Sept. 14th episode of WTF, hearing how Maron spun what actually took place a few years ago, making it seem like he was not trying to sponsor comedian Hannah Einbinder, a girl he flirted with from the stage when he was 50 and she was 19.  Apparently, he just had a private AA meeting with her.  I guess that is how he will be framing what he does to vulnerable young females in need of recovery.

Clips

I'm not sure how many of Maron's own words it will take, for adults to protect kids today from being sexually exploited by this man tomorrow, a man who is turning 60 this month, but this video doesn't begin to scratch the surface of grooming and manipulative BS this man has been crapping out for 3 decades.  There will be more videos in the future.


Edited to respond to the person who tried to detract from Maron's words by mentioning the other comedian in 2 of these clips, and asking why I am not stocking (Yes, that was the spelling) that comedian.   I've had to see predators all of the time, my whole life.  When I posted that Maron was my last straw, I meant it.  

I  can only do a very limited amount of anything to combat this outrageously ignored problem.  The quality (lack thereof) of this video speaks for my deficiency with all things tech.  I have to be somewhere in half an hour.  I can only do what I have time/ability to do.  It would sure be nice if we all could come together and fight this bs predatory behavior that destroys and steals actual lives.  Children being harmed this second, need this to happen. 

If for any reason this link ceases to work, this video is scheduled to appear on other platforms in the future.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Call the NAMI Helpline at
800-950-6264
Or text "HelpLine" to 62640