Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Your Left Right Left

 The SDA principal, who still has access to children, was placed in a position of power over children in at least four different communities.  Girls in each of those communities were groomed, fucked, and left much worse off by this child educator.  That church did not care.  They are one of the bigger religions in the world.  Wanna hear a little "joke" that was spoken in hushed tones with knowing smiles and winks, after services, or during potlucks in many SDA circles?  Whenever some educator or youth minister fucked kids, and got caught, congregants would say, "He'll be headed for the mission field soon."  Fucked up joke, huh. Nobody gave a shit if these predators kept fucking kids, as long as it was in some other country.  The Catholic church received more attention for shuffling predator priests around, but I know every religion does this.  The religious right is full of this bullshit behavior.  Kids like I was mean nothing to these people.  Not one goddam thing.

I have mentioned before, how I once thought the left actually cared about kids like I was.  How I felt like they would have protected me better.  How I had a safe place to belong, by being a liberal.  My natural political leaning was always left, and it did make me feel some comfort to think they cared about CSA victims.  To a child who never had anyone or anywhere to feel safe or belong, this mattered to me.

Mr. Maron did not care enough to respond to my first email to him, an email I sent when I still believed he cared about sexually abused children, and truly thought he was the kind of person who would at least say he might stop going after such damaged young abuse victims, because he never meant to leave such young girls worse off.  He spent 8 months showing how much he does not care at all about what children like I was are forced to go through. 

After seeing a damaged suicidal girl with a gun experience an escalating crisis, directly because of Marc Maron purposely sexually re-exploiting this girl young enough to be his granddaughter, I went public. Maron couldn't get law enforcement involved, because he couldn't have them sifting through his online history.  I am not lying, and I am only doing this to try and stop the damage he is doing to mentally compromised girls like I once was, so he hasn't seen fit to try and sue me.

Since April 26, Maron has not once publicly addressed this predatory behavior he has chosen to take part in for over 30 years.  He does not see sexually abused girls as anything but children who he can draw in, and fuck as soon as they turn eighteen.  He has not once said anything about his predatory sexual behavior in any apologetic manner. 

Today, in Maron's WTF podcast bonus episode,  he mentioned how he is getting set to do another movie for kids.  Marc Maron does not care how this will draw in more child fans.  He does not care that children who are being sexually traumatized this very second as I type, will be further damaged by him in just a few years, because he has earlier access to them.  He is quite happy to have a ready supply of victims, and know that nobody is going to protect them from him.

The left never gave a shit about kids like me.  The principal, maron, they just keep being handed CSA victims on a fuckin bloody platter.  The minute a child is sexually assaulted, that child is a future playtoy for all predators.   And nobody is going to protect them, right or left.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Call the NAMI Helpline at
800-950-6264
Or text "HelpLine" to 62640