Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Who will speak this inconvenient truth?

 Who will speak this inconvenient truth?

by 

Judy S. Lentz 



The full story about this picture is in this blog post:  https://sighlentz.blogspot.com/2014/11/this-is-me.html

If you took the time to read that post, you will understand more about who took this picture, and what I was experiencing at the moment this picture was taken, when I was 5 years old.  But this picture, all on its own, tells some of the hidden truth, when viewed by those who know how to read body language.  

The woman taking this picture had already photographed me many times before, as she and my stepmother Pam made me and other kids play "games" together.  This woman, helping Pam and my father, had terrorized me into total silence and obedience.  I could not tell the truth.  But my physical form was conveying some of the terror and fear I was feeling as that flash painted a white strip down the piano.  My arms were tensed up, my hands gripping the doll tightly, holding it up like some patheticly useless shield in front of my chest, which was constricted by panic.  My knees were pushed tight together, in a futile attempt to stop all that had already happened, and would continue to happen, because there is no child strength capable of fusing knees against adult force.  A second before this shot was taken, that woman's voice, a sound which I can recall to this day,  said, "Smile, honey," as she grinned.  I obeyed. 

So, I guess my question now is, which one of you adults out there, who think Marc Maron is doing nothing wrong by fucking traumatized girls who haven't yet begun to understand the damage created in their broken immature minds by terror equivalent to what you see in this chair, could tell this child to her face that you do not give a shit about any adult who sexually re-exploits her from this moment on?  Anybody?  Come on, now.  You all are fine with children exactly like the one in this picture being led to believe Marc Maron is a safe adult.  So, which one of you has the fortitude to publicly admit you are perfectly fine with this terrorized child being groomed and sexually exploited from this moment on?  Because this is what our society, and every one of you who allows children like this to see Marc Maron as safe, is doing to every sexually traumatized child who is having little knees like the ones in this picture pried apart at this very moment.

Now, some of you may have been so incensed by the inconvenient truth I have been trying to convey in this blog since April 26th, that you can truly look at this child in this picture, and feel like she retroactively deserves everything she got. Some of you may not give a shit at all about what was done to this girl in this chair.  She is me, and since first posting "A Thousand Words" nine years ago, I have received correspondence that makes it clear there are those who enjoy letting me know they are glad I went thru this hell as a child, they think I deserved it, and they think I deserve even worse now.  But the truth is, all of you who grin about the girls Maron sexually re-exploits, who feel like he is a "great role-model," and a "wonderful man" for children like the one in this chair to see as safe, are telling children today like the one in this chair that they are fair game for every predator out there, and no one is ever going to stop any of the predators who are going to re-exploit sexualized children who have gone thru a hell they did not have one damn thing to do with creating.  Every single person who is not speaking out against every predator who sexually re-exploits children like the one in this chair, is culpable for the way sexually traumatized children are never allowed to heal, but instead are forced to pull trains for predators for years to come.  Almost no child like the one in this chair, makes it to their thirteenth year without being sexually re-exploited.  And you all know who gets the blame for that underage re-exploitation.  Marc Maron knows well that these children will simply keep being misshapen by other predators, and formed into perfect victims he can groom unfettered, in front of everyone.   He knows no one is helping these children heal at all.  All he has to do is not outright fuck these children until they turn 16, 17, or 18, depending on where they live.  Then he can legally and publicly join in with the other predators, continuing to re-exploit these damaged, completely malformed immature girls who will fall for his lies in the guise of his "compassion," because they believe he is a respected person who gets to talk to presidents, and do the voices of some of their favorite animated characters from movies they watched as kids just a few years earlier.  When they are later using a sharp implement to draw blood on their arms, or chasing a handful of blues with whiskey, or holding a gun in their hands, longing to stop their pain, they will have nowhere to go. If they die, no one will know or care why. And Maron will receive money for calling these girls lunatics from the stage, saying they were "enamored" with him, and laying all the blame on them.

In case any of you are so indignant about my public words regarding Marc Maron's predatory behavior, that you truly don't give a shit what happened to the girl in the chair above, I am going to make another post, after this one.  With pictures of another child, one who hasn't pissed anyone off like I have.  Maybe looking into that child's eyes, you'll discover how fucked up it truly is, that predators like Maron know they are being given a gift, every time a child is sexually abused.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call the NAMI Helpline at
800-950-6264
Or text "HelpLine" to 62640