Saturday, August 19, 2023

Reminder

For over 30 years, Marc Maron has been drawing in/grooming and fucking young girls with specific mental health issues caused by childhood sexual abuse.  He then leaves these girls much worse off, while calling them lunatics, and making fun of their mental illness symptoms from the stage.  Last year he flashed his genitals at a set worker in Canada.

I have known about this for one year, and spoken publicly about it since April 26.  The obsessed person is the old man who keeps trying to say teens are enamored with him, and keeps fucking girls mentally and emotionally damaged by sexual trauma.  The fans excusing him are obsessed with making Maron's predatory behavior seem harmless.  I, in pointing this ongoing behavior out, am not the person obsessed with doing harm to young damaged girls.  I am trying to speak up for girls like I was 40 years ago.  

Definitions matter. I take full responsibility for pointing out Mr. Maron's predatory behavior.  I am not the one with a pathological obsession.   Mr. Maron is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Call the NAMI Helpline at
800-950-6264
Or text "HelpLine" to 62640