Wednesday, April 26, 2023

A Real Predator


WEDNESDAY, APRIL 26, 2023

A Real Predator

For the last 8 months, I have known something illegal was done by a celebrity I once enjoyed. I have not said or done anything publicly about this, but I can no longer stay silent. A very damaged girl with BPD was recently in crisis, because of this celebrity's exploitation of her, and this girl has online profiles that include at least one picture of a very real gun in her possession (an AMT Backup), along with many posts containing suicidal ideation. I was quiet as another victim of this celebrity was in crisis last October. I can't stay silent a 2nd time, especially when there is a gun in this victim's possession. I could not live with myself if anything happens to this girl. Young girls are harming themselves and killing themselves more than ever, according to a recent NPR report. Mr. Maron regularly gets close to young girls, especially girls in recovery, they think he is kind and decent, he 13-steps and cons then, leaves them suicidal, then he blames them, and calls them crazy, in public, onstage, as part of his job. His latest victim is a broken little girl, whose pic would break your heart, if you don't have the heart of a predator.

There is another girl who this celebrity committed an actual crime against. And I am going to do the right thing by this victim. I am going to do the very thing I always wondered why no one did for me. I am going to speak up. I have no right to wish from others a behavior I let myself be too intimidated to do myself. No, this will not be easy. But that is irrelevant. There are very young, very broken lives at risk. These girls do not at all understand what was/is done to them. They may not, like me, make it to their 40's and 50's, and start to understand what was truly happening, unless I speak up now. And more victims will keep being exploited if no one does anything. Tag, guess I'm it.

The celebrity in question is Marc Maron. I spent the last few years offline, and last spring/summer, I started going back online, binging on youtubers like Girl In the Woods and her husband, as well as skater Brooklinn Khoury's amazing recovery journey. I discovered Barry Gibb's recent release of Greenfields, as well as the Gibb Collective, and very much enjoyed Spencer Gibb's album, Let's Start Over. I also binged on clips/shows of comedians I needed to catch up on, like Kathleen Madigan and Jo Koy, as well as Mr. Maron. I followed a number of these folks on their various social media sites. It was then I discovered Mr. Maron's IG Lives. He made, and saved, a lot. I got to see a few of his Lives in real time, starting with his watermelon caper, which was not saved.  

Last summer, starting on June 29, 2022, Mr. Maron made and posted 4 IG Lives in 2 days. Three of these Lives are here, in the links below. In these three links, Mr. Maron discusses the set he is on, and what he is doing. He mentions working with an Intimacy Coordinator, and at least once, the voice of the Intimacy Coordinator can be heard when she checks on Mr. Maron before a scene.

There was a 4th IG Live, on June 30th, which was removed a couple months later, right after I confronted Mr. Maron in an email regarding that saved Live. (I will post 2 emails at the end of this, the one where I confronted him, and the next one I wrote soon after it, to document when that IG Live in question had been removed from Mr. Maron's Instagram reels.) He started that Live after finishing a Delores Roach scene where he was nearly naked, on a table at some point. He was a bit agitated as he started this Live. He said something had happened, and he wasn't sure what to do. He said after the scene ended, he stayed on the set table until everyone left. He said a girl came in to clean the set, per covid protocol. He said as he was getting up he reached down to move, and his genitals were exposed. He said he had to keep staring at the girl as they were exposed, to see if she had seen. He said that now he didn't know if he should tell the Intimacy Coordinator, or not. He said that last part a couple of times throughout that Live. The last time he said it, he said that because he had said it "here on this Live," it was okay not to tell the Intimacy Coordinator.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfaP9sGj44k/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cfb4H0TjTsV/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfcBaM9jN5A/

The only person Mr. Maron should have said anything to was the Intimacy Coordinator, and he should have gone to her immediately. He was risking the exposure of the identity of that girl working on set, by saying what he said on his IG Live. Not to mention he should have told the Intimacy Coordinator so she could make sure the girl was not upset by the matter. At least a few hundred Maron IG followers saw him say this in real time, and many more views happened later, until it was removed when I confronted him.

Here is the OMG email I sent to Mr. Maron regarding his behavior:



"From: Judy S. Lentz <XXXXXXXXXXXX>

Date: Sat, Sep 3, 2022, 8:33 PM

Subject: OMG

To: <wtfpod@gmail.com>


You flashed that girl on that set in Canada, didn't you, and then got to keep staring at her to see if she took the bait, then covered your ass by explaining it on instagram live, so you didn't have to talk to the person trying to protect folks on set from people like you. Damn, you are scary good."




Here is the follow up email I sent, when I realized that particular Instagram Reel was removed right after my OMG email was read:



"From: Judy S. Lentz <sighlentz65@gmail.com>

Date: Sun, Sep 4, 2022, 10:07 AM

Subject: OMG followup

To: <wtfpod@gmail.com>


Digitally documenting that between the time I sent the original OMG email last night until this morning, you have removed the saved Canadian set IGLive, which I referenced in that email, from you Instagram account."





Mr. Maron has publicly joked onstage for 30+ years about chasing young girls who have been sexually exploited by their "Daddies," and how he trauma bonds with these girls, and loves how great the sex is with these "crazy" "lunatic" girls who are diagnosed with BPD because of their childhood trauma. He regularly grooms these young broken girls, in many of his IG Lives, and in a few of his first tiktok posts. Underage girls respond to him, and then right there in the replies to other "maron accounts" showing up, often hooking up with these girls, which is talked about right there in those replies under Mr. Maron's posts, and nobody checks to see if it is really Maron in private accounts misusing these girls, or if it is predators who may do the same or worse. These girls are groomed by Mr. Maron, and obviously at risk from him and/or others, and nobody cares.

I thought #me,too, had helped. Instead, the SDA principal who exploited me, starting at 13, because he was looking for those same damn "Daddy Issues," now has more access to girls. Yes, he is online to this day, right along with Marc Maron. And just as when I was 13, nobody cares.

In Sept, Mr. Maron started removing some clips online that I mentioned, clips that show his predatory exploitive behavior that started over three decades ago. But one interview remains. Mr. Maron makes his feelings clear in this interview. Why he is currently marketed for children, I cannot fathom. He made it clear in a recent podcast at the Comedy Store, that the law is why he stops at 18. (Now see, here is an actual predator, who has a popular Thanksgiving book-reading for kids, some of whom he can imagine fucking as soon as they hit 18. And this predator is NOT a drag queen. He is a predator. I truly wish people could learn the difference.) Here is the interview Marc Maron did not get removed:




"Hadley Freeman

Saturday 16, June 2018



On his podcast, Maron has been excellent at calling comedians out for unacceptable behaviour. He has confronted people about joke-stealing and taken others to task for homophobia. So I wonder if he regrets any of his own past jokes. In 1999, he appeared on David Letterman and said he knew he was getting older when teenage girls stopped looking at him as a sexual being. “Don’t misunderstand: I’m not saying I want to have sex with teenage girls… I’m lying: of course I want to have sex with teenage girls. Come on, doesn’t everyone? That’s why there’s a law.” In 2014, he was interviewed on US TV and asked about his reputation for dating much younger women. “Yeah, resolving daddy issues since 1989. I’m here to help the young ladies,” he replied.

But when a male fan wrote to Maron recently to suggest that maybe he should take that Letterman clip down from his website, he was outraged.“What am I, a personal totalitarian state? I’m going to have to start erasing my history? I don’t think it’s an inappropriate joke. I mean, the idea that men want to have sex with teenage girls – really, are you shocked? It says a lot that somebody – that a man – would reach out and say, ‘It’s not a good look to have that joke up.’ What is happening?” he asks.


Marc Maron: ‘I’m familiar with coke, anger, bullying, selfishness’ | Comedy | The Guardian"


2 comments:

  1. Ridiculous accusation.
    You’re really reaching with this false narrative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are his own words, and his documented behavior for 35 years.

    ReplyDelete

Call the NAMI Helpline at
800-950-6264
Or text "HelpLine" to 62640