Saturday, April 29, 2023

Please Don't Forget

 Anyone reading this blog, please, don't ever let yourself forget why I am posting these.  There is a very young broken victim of Marc Maron's who has many posts about suicidal ideation, and a post with a gun in her possession.   Mr. Maron has finally, within the last few hours, made it so I can no longer tag him on Twitter.  He is very aware of what I am doing.  He won't call authorities, because he can't risk what they might find. He wants to ignore these posts.  That's how little he cares for the life of a broken girl he used.  He is not going to address any of this.  

In one of my first emails to wtfpod, I told him he was gonna find out just how relentless a girl with "daddy issues" can be.  I will never stop thinking about the bitten nails in their photos. I will never ignore the broken girl with a gun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Call the NAMI Helpline at
800-950-6264
Or text "HelpLine" to 62640