Saturday, April 29, 2023

"Bad Guys"

 "Bad Guys"

Apr 3, 2023, 5:02 AM

So, I am listening to your interview with Brooke Shields. And I caught something you said which gave me a clearer picture of part of the fallacy you believe, part of the way you, maybe even subconsciously, excuse your exploitation of damaged girls. Let me try to make this clearer for you.


When I was around 3, my mom started making me wear a shirt, when I was playing outside with my cousins.  My other female cousins, and of course the boys, did not yet have to wear shirts if we were out in the yard playing in the sprinklers or having mud or water-balloon fights.  My mom told me that there were bad men who want to hurt little girls who don't wear shirts. So, I wore shirts outside.

We lived in Ukiah, CA, for about 9 months, when I was 12.  The story of Steven Staynor's abduction/disappearance was a well known topic there.  Later, during the time I was first being groomed and abused by the principal in another state, it was on the news that Steven had been found and was back home.  I remember the pictures of his abductor.  Scary looking guy.  I knew that Steven's abductor was a bad man, like the ones I had to be protected from by wearing a shirt when I was 3.  I knew this.  Not once, in all of this knowing, did I ever think to look at my father, pam, the men pam knew, or the principal, and see that they were predators just like Steven's abductor/rapist.  Not once.  

You tried to say something about how Brooke's daughters and their peers are all so aware of things now days, because of the #me,too, movement, and the social climate now days.  You believe that, don't you?  That is wrong.

When you smile at, and get close to, and groom, and lie to, and con little broken girls, they believe that you are not lying to them, and that you must not be one of those predators they hear about.  In fact, grooming is the act of so dishonestly portraying yourself publicly, that nobody knows you are a predator.  Young people believe if men like you were bad predators, you would look like the mug shot of men like Steven Staynor's abductor.  The news would mention your name, like it talks about the predators who have been apprehended.  You are not on the news in some mugshot.  You are an accepted celebrity. No one says you are fucking little hurting girls and leaving them suicidal.  No one, least of all you, tells these little girls that you are juggling a bunch of other broken girls as you are conning them.  These girls really believe you are bonding with them, you care about them.  What you are really doing to broken girls is never mentioned anywhere, by anyone, especially by you.  This is why children are never capable of understanding and protecting themselves from predators.  They think Steven Staynor got yanked up off the street by some obvious monster.  They don't know that a nice adult came up to him and lied to him.  Not some monster who looked like a mugshot.  Some smooth talking adult.  Just like the principal was a smiling administrator of a religious school, accepted and loved by the adults around him.  No one said he was lying to girls, and leaving them suicidal.  Children may know about "me,too" movements, and hear about dangerous shit happening to other children, but the nice man who runs their school and is friends with church members, is not telling anyone what he is doing, and these kids are way too young to know that you, and that principal, and any old man who pays any attention to damaged children is a predator.  Is always a predator.  This is not something that kids can ever be taught to know or understand while they are young. This is something only time can teach them. The girls you ruin today are not at all aware that you are a predator. They believe your grooming lies.

I feel like this will have to be reworded, this concept, many times, for you to fully understand what I mean, and quit believing little sexualized broken children know damn well what you are doing. They do not. Children will never be safe from predators like you, no matter what social movements are happening around them. Predators do not carry signs saying "I am a predator."  

To look at a broken child, and try to say "Hey, they've been raped, so they know exactly how I am going to lie to them, because they have already been exploited," is cruel garbage. That's the epitome of feeling like you are free to kick someone, because they are already on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call the NAMI Helpline at
800-950-6264
Or text "HelpLine" to 62640