Saturday, April 29, 2023

Uncancellable

To wtfpod.com

Sep 9, 2022, 5:21 AM


Wondering how long you can expect to see these emails show up in your inbox? I guess you will discover how relentless some people with "daddy issues" can be, especially when they have to find out they purchased tickets to see a comedian who should have gone down in flames the first week of "Me,Too." Whitney Cummings phrased it perfectly. She said you'd never be cancelled. She didn't say you did not deserve to be cancelled. She didn't say you had never done anything cancellable. Just that you wouldn't get cancelled.  

So, I guess you can expect an email visit from me any random damn time, unless you turn these emails in to the FBI, or you get cancelled, or you have a moment of clarity and apologize publicly for the damage you have caused and get real help (ha haaaaaa!! See, I got jokes, too)

Funny how the purchase of tickets for an event that was supposed to give me a brief moment of happiness this holiday season, has turned into a millennial-learning-moment for me that made me see the "Me,Too" movement missed a number of you jerks, and has now given me a tiny bit of purpose. To every once in awhile let you know that while the rest of the world may ignore it, there is one person who knows exactly what you are doing. Not the best of purposes, but it'll do. Sometimes life does throw me a bone.

More later...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Call the NAMI Helpline at
800-950-6264
Or text "HelpLine" to 62640