Friday, May 5, 2023

Religion of patriarchy

 Apr 13, 2023, 6:39 AM

My fucked up reading skillz are one of my biggest deficits. Nah, I'm not talkin about literacy. I never remember not being able to read. The first time I read To Kill a Mockingbird, I loved the description of Scout as being a child who was "born reading." I could identify.  A (redacted name of a childhood friend) liked to switch up and create his own rules for Monopoly, a game way beyond any of our grasps at 4 or 5. We played it as if it was an extended form of Candyland. This friend would tell us how to play, and the rest of us never argued, even though my friend's rules were subject to illogical changes mid-play, and somehow those rules always set my friend up with the win. Once, as he tried to explain why he did not have to "Go directly to jail," as directed by the card lifted off the community chest pile, I said he was wrong. He asked why. I pointed to the underside of the lid and read the part about chance cards. The others all looked at me like I was possessed. I was 5. They didn't know a kid our ages who could read a full sentence of game rules. I didn't know that other kids my age could not always interpret words with 4 or more letters. Weird moment. Embarrassing for me. Yet another time eyes on me made it clear I was not doing what was expected. I hate public reading to this day. I did have one very sweet old Ukrainian lady, Auntie Pearl, who babysat me from 2 months of age until we moved away from there when I was 5. I spent most of that time in splints and casts, and didn't take my first steps until well after I was 2, so Auntie Pearl read to me a lot. Guess as I followed along with how the marks on the page went with her voice, I just figured that shit out. It wasn't like I had the mobility to use my brain in normal baby/toddler shit. It would have been nice if I could have learned how to read social cues even half as well as I figured out written language. My limited social cue vocabulary sucks. It's a form of illiteracy that is about as crippling as actual illiteracy. 

From the moment your talk with (redacted name), I could hear in your tone the chemistry between you two. It frustrates the shit out of me when I hear you sharing this obvious chemistry with a person born within 10 years of your bday. You are quite capable of experiencing attraction and chemistry with women who are actually your goddam peers. Why, in the name of all that is legit non-harmful, can't you simply choose to engage with those women? Your full ability to interact as equals, to have no predator/prey vibes while still experiencing enjoyment, makes your predatory behavior that much more cruel a choice on your part.  

Your tone after a comment regarding the age/biological usage of female genitals was very telling. You fell, long ago, for that singular myth that drives almost everything behind the sexual abuse of children. Men who rape a 2 month old are, quite simply, taking that specific tenet of the religion of patriarchy, to its logical conclusion. I was going to educate your ass on the realities of that specific myth. I started to, in a couple of emails here. There are probably 20-some unfinished emails in my "drafts" folder, about this one horribly flawed false belief held by the patriarchal faithful. It is such a sad tenet, for 2 reasons. First, it is false. So few people really understand this, including medical professionals. Second, sex starts in the mind, the most important organ of all. Implant a myth, this biggest myth within patriarchy, that "age equates to sensation." and you have the "messianic" message of a religion causing its fanatical congregants to rape younger and younger children. The myth has no basis in truth. But once implanted, it is that very thought itself that drives the faithful, not reality. The thought of having a "younger" pussy is enough to get your motor started. Sex with her would thrill you. Because of one thought. Nothing else. That's it. Hmmm. Amazing, how well the whole patriarchy-as-religion metaphor holds up. It really is a fucking religion. And children are sacrificed to it every goddam day. I cannot yet find a way to finish and send more of those drafts I started for you, regarding this particular subject, simply because I have not yet found a way to word them so I know you aren't gonna be gettin hard as you read them. The idea of my words causing your blood flow to redirect itself southward, makes me want to write stories about testicular ruptures and traumatic penile amputation. Anyway...

 EVERY broken girl you prey on is going to be horribly harmed by you. ALWAYS.  They will suffer lifelong repercussions because of you.  I wish that you would attend SLAA, learn how to help current victims best move forward, and when the inevitable end arrives, they go forward with the least amount of further damage possible, and you move forward with a desire to enjoy hook ups with females like Lynn, peers you have chemistry with, not broken children you prey on, re-exploit, and ruin.

It is nice to know you are capable of chemistry with female peers. It is sad that a myth drives your mind to endanger every fucking female child you are near, because you would be salivating to fuck them at 18, or 16, or younger, and younger, if you had them anywhere where you could fuck them without risking your own rape in prison. Kinda funny, huh? How you know damn well you don't want your life destroyed by some older men manipulating everything around you from birth forward, just to fuck your tight hole. Am I right?


Later




No comments:

Post a Comment

Call the NAMI Helpline at
800-950-6264
Or text "HelpLine" to 62640