Tuesday, May 2, 2023

October crisis emails

Excerpts from some of the emails regarding the girl in recovery who went through an escalating crisis last Oct.


Oct 26, 2022, 11:36 AM

I have no idea how many broken girls you are juggling right now. When one of your victims is truly reaching a crisis point, and you are aware, the only single thing you can do is call 911 for that girl right away. I know this could have consequences in your life. It is the only real help you can give.  

This is where your behavior will always take these girls. Always.  

You may not care. Girls have been here before because of you and you have continued risking more girls.

Goddam, maron. I do not want to know, in real time, any of this shit.

__________

Oct 26, 2022, 5:25 PM

I have no idea why the hell my life went this direction 2 months ago. (Feels more like 2 years, today) But whatever it is I am doing, I need to remember the difference between what I may want, and what I can control.

I can't control any single moment where you choose to harm broken girls. I can't control if any of your victims commit suicide. Whatever happens, you have been making these choices for 30+ years. My heart hurts for the broken one I knew of today. She disappeared. Either you have recontacted her, or she got help, or she is freaking out, or she could even be gone. If you contacted her because of my email, I may have made it so next time she goes through an even worse crisis. If so, this is now way worse. You can never help her, except by dialing 911. You can only harm her. You sentenced her to hell the day you first preyed on her. There is NOTHING you can do to help her, or any other young exploited girl, except to leave them the hell alone.

I hate to admit this, but you may not care at all that some girl you preyed on is suicidal. You have done this to girls before. 

I hate today.

I may have to know when one of your victims kills herself. I never realized that could be part of this goddam rabbit hole. I have no control over anything, outside of what I choose to type here.

__________

Oct 26, 2022, 9:44 PM

That girl is back... I am not reading anymore there tonight. Tired of seeing your damage. 

__________


Oct 27, 2022, 5:24 AM

 You are an expert at preying on sexually exploited girls. You have been doing it 30+ years.

There is a lot you needlessly beat yourself up for. Maybe trying to avoid the one thing you know is wrong? Fix that one thing. You know how. You could become more comfortable in your own mind.

...said that while fucking her, you joked that she was your meeting, and you would have to attend that meeting again. I can't see you joking about meetings, but 2 months ago, I couldn't imagine you pledging love and shit to broken girls, either. Doing that to their minds and emotions was once too heartless for me to imagine you doing. You destroy their ability to ever recognize real love for the rest of their lives. You leave them a shell. Just like me. Nothing you feel for them is love. 

_________

Oct 30, 2022, 4:16 AM

It was disappointing to realize that you purposely use meetings to prey on broken girls. "Redacted name's" words to you on Wed were embarrassing for me to have to witness. They showed how warped you know these girls are, how broken, immature, and emotionally stunted they are. At meetings, where those broken girls most need to be protected from predators like you, your age and celebrity and "wisdom", (boy, we both know how full of shit that word is, when describing what those broken girls are being taught as they are drawn in by your grooming, don't we, maron...) make it easier to prey on the victim of your choice.  

Too rough? Ask me if I care.

___________

Oct 31, 2022, 8:08 AM

These interactions are not a partnership or healthy. She has been broken much more now. Her next stop in life is going to be even worse. That is the horribly twisted definition of "love" she will carry for years, decades, maybe life. Nothing about the twisted sick exploitive thing you did to her is love, but the next old predadator who approaches her will be radiating predatory "vibes" that she is going to think is love. So fucking sad. When you are done with her, you will say that you had warned her that you were unable to accept love, it's her fault for everything. So, your victim will be devastated, thinking they did not show enough "love" to you so you left, and when the next predator spots that broken victim, that re-exploited victim will be desperately trying even harder to show that predator even more of your perverted definition of "love" that you taught them, in the hopes that the latest predator will not leave them. Can you follow all of that, maron? Really understand it? Real love can, by the defining characteristics of real love, never be present in any predatory relationship you have ever had. 

Lynn was a fully grown, mature stable peer. Not an obviously damaged girl whose potential healing and potential future adult experiences you are exploitively stealing.

I hope, whatever you decide about "redacted name," you will get advice from SLAA members first.

I hope you will finally stop the tears and pain and ruined lives you have left behind you, with every broken girl you have re-exploited. 

__________

Nov 1, 2022, 4:45 AM

A fucking book I've written in your inbox.  Time plus behavior. Gonna wait and really see some truth. Gotta say, maron, I will damn sure speak up next time one of your victims is saying she wants to die. If you can't care about your life enough to mind your mind, why the fuck should I care about your life more than the life of these damaged girls you destroy?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Call the NAMI Helpline at
800-950-6264
Or text "HelpLine" to 62640