Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Too strident?

 I know it's supposed to be honey, not vinegar.  What can I say?  I didn't want to be the one doing this.  I really tried hard to find another person/group to take over.  I tried even harder to reach Marc Maron, because it was the shock of his hidden/public behavior that was the final straw.  I am not Colin Kaepernick.  I wish I had that grace. I know I'm not doing this correctly.  I have tried so hard to learn whatever it was I was supposed to be doing, to get things right.  

For over 5 decades I have witnessed and experienced the nightmare of how sexualized children are forced to experience life.  I don't know how to make myself find a "good" or "right" way to say any of this shit.  But I'm not shutting up anymore.   I wish somebody else had been around to take over this last 8 months for me.  I sure as shit wish others would grab these reins now.

I can't get their bitten nails, their baby faces, their sad words so misdefining love, out of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call the NAMI Helpline at
800-950-6264
Or text "HelpLine" to 62640