Monday, May 1, 2023

Time plus behavior

That grooming post is still right there, drawing in those children.  Just as his book-reading will be put out before Thanksgiving.  While drag queen bookreadings are the ones being shut down.  He is already fucking girls who were still children when he first made that turkey reading just a couple years back.  Nobody's gonna care.  In fact, they'll probably enjoy knowing it hurts that bitch who dared to speak up.

That grooming post was Mr. Maron's first post after he read my email "Well, hell."  I guess I gotta admit that was his response to my earnest email, an email sent while I still believed he wasn't aware of the damage he was doing.  

I know he is covering his ass.  I know he is still gonna get away with everything he's been doing.  (You know why?  Because he can. )  I also know his real heart.  Because I hurt my emotional and mental well-being for the last 8 months, trying to reach that heart, and only when he's finally in danger of authorities getting into his online accounts, is he gonna act like he is trying to do something about this mess.

Time plus behavior, old man.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Call the NAMI Helpline at
800-950-6264
Or text "HelpLine" to 62640